Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Travel and Photos

Travel and Photos

Travel and photos; the return. It's been almost a year and a half since I have unwillingly been away with this blog and my fellow blogger friends. I've also, sadly, not been able to spend enough time with my camera and on my travels.

But then, the time seemed to have come when this aloofness has started to hit me. And here I am continuing where I left to share and learn. 

It's the peak of monsoons here in Mumbai, India, so what better way to start with the current feel and mood!

As always, feedback appreciated and criticism welcomed.


Both shots, en route Lavasa



And I do sincerely hope to be here regularly and respond to comments and email; and of course, kick start Saturday Sareenity very soon!


Bookmark and Share    Tweet This    Buy art 

2 comments:

Appreciation is encouraging and criticism will help me get better. Please do leave your feedback...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home   ||   About & Contact   ||   Featured Work   ||   Travel   ||   Buy