Monday, February 6, 2012

The 2012 Calendars

The 2012 Calendars 

Hey, I've been struggling managing time with work and blogs, even photography. The London series is near completion with just a few more bits from the museum and then I wanted to take a break from travel shots. But I just haven't managed to go out enough to get some other good shots, despite getting some new camera kit. 


In the meanwhile, I thought I'll use Saru's idea - I've create two calendars for 2012 with very little markups. Just in case you're interested, please check them and feel free to forward it to someone who you think might me interested. Also, I'd love to hear your feedback on them. You can even e-mail me on sareenityphotos@gmail.com.


Cheers and hope to be regular with posts and visits!



The Seasons 





Bookmark and Share    Tweet This    Buy art 

3 comments:

  1. I think everybody in blogosphere is busy these days. Calenders are looking lovely...

    Thanks for making me a part of this post...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love both calendars! Such great pictures in both of them!!! I specially loved the butterfly pic. So great!

    I agree with Saru, nowadays everybody is busy and it's difficult to keep up with everything. It also happens to me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa...I din't know this is getting to be a global phenomenon :s

    @Saru - ur great idea, u ought to be part of it :)

    @aiketa - tx so much :) the butterfly pic shud also be on the blog in a few days

    ReplyDelete

Appreciation is encouraging and criticism will help me get better. Please do leave your feedback...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home   ||   About & Contact   ||   Featured Work   ||   Travel   ||   Buy