Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Alleyways off Oxford Street, London

The dark, quiet and secluded alleyways off Oxford Street in London 

This place ironically comes out off Oxford Street, one of the busiest areas of London, which is filled with tourists and shopaholics. Incidentally, there was sign for a photography exhibition somewhere here, which I did not manage to find. The other strange thing was the red glow the street had; and I didn't particularly notice any notorious activity either.  


However, at the end I could take to photography that I could exhibit.
(shot on shutter priority @ 1/4 sec, no flash, handheld)



Participating for: Ruby Tuesday, You Capture and Pink Fridays                 

Bookmark and Share

13 comments:

  1. I like the framing and tones. A bit mysterious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have had to use a tripod. I don't think I could hold my camera that steady for 1/4 of a second. Well done and a some nice captures for Ruby Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the first one for the sense of motion in it. That's what its called, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!

    Please drop by to see my Ruby Tuesday entry when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @amatter - that's wat i saw, that's wat i hoped to have clicked...and that u see it that way...means job well done ;)

    @driller - tx so much. ive got used to 1/3 and on a good day 1/2...and having an IS/VR lens always helps :)

    @saru - bang on :)

    and tx ester, chubkuilt and deepak!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! beautiful pictures, amazing shots :-) what a talent you have in photography. Thank you for sharing. Dropping some love for Pink Fridays, hope that you can return the favor too.

    http://www.mommies2ks.com/2011/11/my-princess-pinks-mouse-and-mouse-pad-set.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks wife2...appreciate ur kind words :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to stroll and unwind on these streets looks like it is very safe


    sending love from PF#96!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome photos! I can't wait to check out your blog more. I'm your newest follower. My hubby and I are photographer enthusiasts.

    Hugs, LisaKay Belles Roses Romantiques

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks Icar and tx so much Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete

Appreciation is encouraging and criticism will help me get better. Please do leave your feedback...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Home   ||   About & Contact   ||   Featured Work   ||   Travel   ||   Buy